Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BareMinerals?

Okay, so my sister gave me bareminerals starterkit for christmas and like i used to use it but it didnt really cover up anything, it just looked the same or changed the color of my skin.





Now, i turned to haevy foundation and i dont know whats wrong here?
BareMinerals?
Are you asking how to apply liquid foundation? Or are you asking how to apply powder foundation? Or are you asking how to apply them both and what are you wanting to cover?
BareMinerals?
Bareminerals doesn%26#039;t cover-up, it just evens out.
Reply:Try applying the foundation with the Buki brush. It gives heavier coverage. Sometimes I don%26#039;t wear my Bare Minerals because I want fuller coverage, and no matter what you do, Bare Minerals is a sheer coverage product. It might not be the right makeup for you. I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s a very good concealer either. Basically what is does is tone everything down and kind of blend it all together, but it doesn%26#039;t provide coverage. Sometimes I will wear regular concealer, and then apply Bare Minerals foundation over that. This works really well, so you can try that too. Also, when you are putting the Bare Minerals on a pimple or red spot, make sure you use the Concealer brush. Sometimes I wear regular foundation and apply the Mineral Veil over that. The Mineral Veil makes the foundation look very smooth and controls shine. I like to use Vanilla Sugar eyeshadow as a concealer because I have olive skin, and the peach tones in the shadow work very well for me. The point is you have to experiment with the products and think outside the box a little bit. I%26#039;ll always wear Bare Minerals, but I wear other brands too.

No comments:

Post a Comment