Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Right foundation for Indian skin?

I am Indian.. I am kind of in the middle.. I can%26#039;t ever seem to find the right foundation color for me.. sometimes I get foundation that is lighter than my skin, and it ends up lookin like white paste on my skin, and some of the darker foundations are too dark.. What is the right foundation color for indian skin??????
Right foundation for Indian skin?
avon has some good foundations that match the pigment in your skintone heres a link
Right foundation for Indian skin?
Spend Some Time In A Chemist Or A Beuty Shop .. Trying Out Lots Of Colours O Your Hand .. This Way You Go Home With a perfect Colour .. If Not Try and get The Clostest colour Possible And Just Apply Some Shimmer Or Blusher To Get The Correct Tone

No comments:

Post a Comment