Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What brush should i use?

i have this mayebelline shine free loose powder


it came iwth a puff but i hated the look it gave me


is there a good cheap brush i can use from like target .......essence of beauty ...ulta ....sally%26#039;s.... thank you
What brush should i use?
a big fluffy brush will give even coverage, essence of beauty sells an ok one, but I think sonia kashuk has one that is also good.
What brush should i use?
I love my Sonia Kashuk brushes~~ I bought mine in cosmetic section at Target.


The bristles feel so soft as I apply my mineral makeup, so they dont irritate my face. Also the bristles do not fall out.





1st I bought a large poofy type brush to apply foundation %26amp; blush. Just wanted to try the Kashuk makeup brush to see if I liked it.





It works great %26amp; applies my makeup smoothly %26amp; evenly. Hopefully it will work for you. (I dont like the puff that comes with loose powder either).

No comments:

Post a Comment