Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder?

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/p...





Anyone know anything about this product? Does it help control shine and oil? My skin is fairly pale, acne-prone and combination (oily and dry).
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder?
I%26#039;m very sensitive to make up as well and not able to wear this brand. I%26#039;ve had the best luck with True make up and use the loose powder. I bought it from my aesthetician. Good luck
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder?
I use this product everyday. I haven%26#039;t had a prblem with acne since I have used it. I wouldn%26#039;t reccomend this product if you wan%26#039;t full coverage beacuse it doesn%26#039;t work well on covering. I would also try http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/p... That stuff works well also. I personally prefer this stuff. I still is the mineral wear stuff but gives a better coverage. The producted you question does prevent shine and oil. I would give it a try. I reccomend getting it from Wallgreens or Walmart beacuse theirp rices are way cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment