Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Revlon Colorstay with Softflex -vs- Revlon Colorstay Active Light?

Revlon Colorstay with Softflex -VS- Revlon Colorstay Active Light?





I am leaving in 1 hour to purchase one of these foundations. I%26#039;m lost as which to get. I have pretty good skin, a bit of a oily T zone, and uneven tone though. I don%26#039;t need to cover scars, I just need a decent foundation that stays put for the most part and wont run off if I sweat a little at work. I do have a few lines around my eyes and I don%26#039;t want them standing out big time. Any suggestions? Remember I have 1 hour! LOL
Revlon Colorstay with Softflex -vs- Revlon Colorstay Active Light?
I prefer the Soft Flex between the two. It%26#039;s a really good product, and not to throw a wrench in everything, but Rimmel Long Lasting Foundation with Minerals is cheaper, more natural looking, has better coverage, and lasts until you wash it off. I like it better than the Soft Flex, and I quit buying Soft Flex because it went up to $12.00, which I think is ridiculous. The Rimmel is only $7.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment